What information do we collect
In order to provide you a quality service, we may collect the following information.
- The sender’s full name, address (full address not required, city can suffice), telephone number & email address.
- The receiver’s full name, delivery address & telephone number
- Any greeting card message that you want us to write
- Contact information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter or enter competitions.
- Information such as your IP address
- How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.